[wplug-board] Presentation Plans at WPLUG GUM on October 23

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Tue Oct 5 23:06:50 EDT 2010

DK wrote:
> Roland Hess is available to give a 10-15 introduction to the Blender
> project at the 10/23 meeting.  I will ask WSCC if the Auditorium
> (basement) is available for that date.  This will provide a good,
> accessible venue for the nomination meeting and Open Movie exposition.
>
> Comments?

Sounds awesome.  There's already a good-sized screen in that room
and we should be able to block out light from the windows without
too much difficulty.

We may have to shift to the afternoon or evening.  Patty will be
able to let us know the availability.

Be sure you have all three movies downloaded and have checked that
they play correctly... don't want any surprises.  :)

If we want to try serving popcorn again, I have the paper bags
from last time and a hot air popper I can bring.