[wplug-board] Venue and Date for wplug board meeting

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Mon Nov 22 16:41:01 EST 2010

Beth Lynn Eicher wrote:
> Venue:
> Eat'n Park Restaurant
> 1 (412) 422-7203
> 1816 Murray Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA
> http://m.google.com/u/m/wtDQML
>
> Kazanskys is closed :c(
>
> Date: Tues 12/7 at 6pm
>
> Please reaffirm your attendance with a reply.

This date and location work for me.  Another location we've used
with success in the past is the Smallman St. Deli
<http://www.smallmanstreetdeli.com/squirrel_hill.nxg>.  Both are
convenient to the Squirrel Hill post office, which is nice.

In general, I can be available on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
evenings.  Mondays and Wednesdays depend on the week.