[wplug-board] WPLUG Board Meeting - May

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Tue May 11 09:08:00 EDT 2010

Mineo's has two store fronts, the ice cream shop to the right is also
part of the place.  I've been there three times, and on each occasion
the ice cream shop was empty.  I figured we could sit in there if the
pizza shop is full.

If Mineo's is full or otherwise unsuitable, we can go across the
street to Kazansky's.

See you all on Friday,
Dave Kraus