[wplug-board] InstallFest Saturday

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 18:16:46 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Michael Semcheski
<mhsemcheski at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 5:59 AM, Vance Kochenderfer <vkochend at nyx.net> wrote:
>>> I can't say for sure that I can make it (I think my wife has plans for
>>> our car tomorrow).
>
> Looks like I'll be able to get to the Installfest tomorrow after all.
> I will probably get there around 11:30 and probably can only stay for
> two or three hours max.
>
> Mike

Hey guys, I'm sorry, but I can't attend tomorrow. I'm swamped at work,
and my boss wants me to come in Saturday. So even though I'm close,
I'm out.

I have to pick up some of the membership forms from Vance, though, so
I might be able to stop in briefly and see how things are going early
on.

-- Dave O