[wplug-board] WPLUG Board Meeting, Fri 7/9, 7:30p

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 16:21:53 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Michael Semcheski <mhsemcheski at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 3:02 PM, DK <wplug at curlynoodle.com> wrote:
>> Please let the group know if you cannot make it, and we will re-schedule.
>
> I can't make it, but I think everyone already knew that.

Got a call from Nick last night. Sadly, he cannot attend, because he
had a death in the family. He's out of Pennsylvania, and was unable to
email last night.

So for now, it's Dave K, Vance, and me, and I'm wavering a little
right now because of work obligations. (I won't be attending the GUM
tomorrow, btw, though it sounds like an interesting topic.)

So what do we do? Do we meet at 7:30 as planned with a quorum of 3, or
hold off until we can get four people in attendance?

-- Dave O