[wplug-board] WPLUG Board Meeting, January 22 at 8pm

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 14:54:52 EST 2010

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 11:56 PM, Vance Kochenderfer <vkochend at nyx.net> wrote:
> David Ostroske wrote:
>> Unfortunately, I don't have our last meeting's minutes, since I missed
>> that meeting. Vance, have you got those minutes?
>
> I have posted a draft to
> <http://www.wplug.org/wiki/WPLUGBoard/Meeting-20091121>.  We also
> need to approve the minutes from October's board meeting
> <http://www.wplug.org/wiki/WPLUGBoard/Meeting-20091015>.

Thanks, Vance. Guess I didn't miss a meeting.

Just to reiterate, as I'm prone to do, here's the page for the meeting
on Friday. Anything you want to bring up, go ahead and add it to the
agenda.
http://www.wplug.org/wiki/WPLUGBoard/Meeting-20100122

I also need to get committee reports.
Mike, what have you got from the Internet Committee?
Nick, are you handling Programs? I got the impression that Beth Lynn
is taking a break.

-- Dave O