[wplug-board] WPLUG Board Meeting, January 22 at 8pm

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 23:28:31 EST 2010

The Board meeting takes place next Friday, January 22nd, at 8:00 PM.
We are meeting at Kazansky's Delicatessen in Squirrel Hill.
http://www.kazanskysdeli.com/location.htm
http://bit.ly/63AFt4 (Google Maps)

Unfortunately, I don't have our last meeting's minutes, since I missed
that meeting. Vance, have you got those minutes?

The bare bones of an agenda are here on the wiki.
http://www.wplug.org/wiki/WPLUGBoard/Meeting-20100122

Feel free to add agenda items, or to make me add them for you. I could
use the practice, honestly. I'm still a little rusty at the secretary
thing.

-- Dave O