[wplug-board] Fwd: ACFL&MH Reception Hall

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 01:57:55 EST 2010

Here's Lynne Cochran's reply to me regarding renting the reception
room at the Carnegie Library in Carnegie. I've attached an ODT version
of the rental fee schedule for those allergic to DOC files.

I'll ask her if February 20th is available. I didn't see anything on
the website, but I think she had told me that they had a concert or
something that Saturday, and when they rent the music hall the
reception hall goes along with it.

Would someone be willing to go scope out the internet connection?
Lynne provided a phone number to schedule a site visit. Don't know
when that can be done.

I'm not booking anything until the board reaches a consensus. But we'd
have to make a decision fast if we're going to use Carnegie Carnegie.

-- Dave O