[wplug-board] Jan. board meeting

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 16:03:59 EST 2010

The last time we talked about when the Board would meet, we were
thinking January 21 or 22, either a Thursday or a Friday, at either
Kazansky's or Eat 'n Park in Squirrel Hill. Kazansky's gets my vote;
it's a good place to have a small meeting.
http://www.kazanskysdeli.com/location.htm

And Mike, you said the 21st is no good for you. It'll have to be
Friday night on January 22, then. Say, 8pm? We can stay until 10 if
need be.

The 22nd would be ideal if we decided to go with Carnegie Carnegie on
the 30th for the installfest.

Nick, does that work for you? If not, we'll have to bump it another
week, or meet on a weeknight.

-- Dave O