[wplug-board] February Board Meeting

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 22:39:34 EST 2010

What about this weather, eh?

I doubt that I will make it to the 8:30am board meeting tomorrow. I
wouldn't want anyone else to be out in our latest snowstorm, either.

Considering the dangers that driving on ice may bring, and the fact
that the snow won't let up until 9am, shall we consider holding the
board meeting later in the day, or perhaps later in the week? I'd also
consider canceling tomorrow's installfest, for similar reasons.

-- Dave O