[wplug-board] Committee membership

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 13:03:37 EST 2010

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 7:25 AM, Terence J. Golightly
<vze27hs6 at verizon.net> wrote:
> Hear ye! hear ye! hear ye!  Come one come all for a call to help support
> Open Source software though WPLUG by joining or renewing a committee
> assignment.  Below is listed the current assignments.  Remember you
> don't have to be a member to join a committee!
>
> Internet Committee
> Michael Semcheski
> David Kraus
> David Ostroske
>
> Program Committee
> Beth Lynn Eicher
> Brian Seklecki
> Mathieu Dube
> Nicholas Schembri
>
> Investigating Committee (old names from ~Jan 2009)
> Michael Hansell
> Mark Dalrymple
> Bill Moran

I was on the investigating committee. On 12/11 I announce my departure
from this committee since I am currently on the board. Joseph Prostko
is taking my place.

> Newsletter Committee
> Vance Kochenderfer
> Michael Semcheski
>
> ErieLUG Revival Committee (disbanded sometime around Jun-Aug 2010?)
> Beth Lynn Eicher (ex-officio)
> Chris Teodorski
> David Ostroske

I concur with the ErieLUG committee membership. Within the next 48
hours I will post a loud message to wplug-erie at wplug.org regarding the
sad state of ErieLUG and what wplug.org will do now that the committee
has disbanded.

Terry: Please do not wait for me. If someone steps forward with real
interest in ErieLUG via this post, please let us know.

> Public Relations Committee
> Terry Golightly (ex-officio)
> Matt Hughes
> Brian Seklecki
> David Kraus
>
> Wilkins School Networking Committee
> David Kraus
Dave, any comments on who else is helping you?
Is Christine Rial part of this committee too?

> How shall I request replies, to me the Vice Chair or to each individual
> committee chair?  Oh and if you can think of a better intro feel free to
> comment :D.

Terry, please take the names. Some of these committees have been
inactive for so long that the chairs may have forgotten that they hold
these positions.

Good work!

Thanks,

Beth Lynn Eicher