[wplug-board] Committee membership

Terence J. Golightly vze27hs6 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 19 12:33:01 EST 2010

I sent the below post hoping to get a reply from the rest of the board.
  If this is not  acceptable, why not just the intro and a link to our
page regarding this issue.  I know its that holiday season, just a quick
reply to note that it's acceptable/unacceptable and I can go from there.

Thanks,

Terry