[wplug-board] WPLUG Board Meeting Friday, April 9 at 7pm

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 15:57:45 EDT 2010

Sorry to spring this on everyone, but I won't be available tonight.
There is too much that I need to do at work which I can't let slip.
I'm also not going to be at the GUM tomorrow. I can mention that we
have one new member from last month's GUM, but I've not processed his
application yet.

Dave, sorry I didn't get back to you about the presentation. I've
known for the past month that Beth Lynn was working with the guy who
will be presenting this weekend, though I don't know who else was
aware of this. I thought we already knew.

I do intend to present on Python this year, but not this month and not
in May. I would like to call in some Python enthusiasts I've talked to
in town to help me, perhaps to help promote and to attend. But I'll
keep you updated as far as that goes.

-- Dave O