[wplug-board] Executive Session

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 13:05:52 EDT 2009

Hi Guys,
Traditionally, at the last board meeting, we've picked the recipient of the
"Member of the Year" award.  This is a WPLUG member who is not on the board
that we are recognizing for their service to WPLUG.  The award is presented
at the elections meeting (this year, October 31.)

Vance has nominated Nick Schembri, and I think that's an excellent choice.
 Because we've invited board nominees to this meeting, and Nick is
nominated, I think it would be a good idea to call an "Executive Session"
for the board briefly before the meeting starts so we can make our
selection.  This way, if Nick is selected (or any other nominee) it will be
a surprise to them when they receive the award.

I'm thinking the best way to do this is for everyone to get there 5 minutes
early (7:25pm tonight).

Let me know if that works,

Mike