[wplug-board] [wplug-plan] WPLUG Schedule 2010

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sun Nov 29 14:47:48 EST 2009

Beth Lynn Eicher wrote:
> We need to find a venue for the 2/20 and 5/15 installfests post-haste.
> Other than the smaller size and parking, is there any reason why not
> Brookline Library?

Brookline is good.  Another possibility in the southern suburbs
is Mt. Lebanon.  According to their event schedule
<http://www.eventkeeper.com/code/events.cfm?curOrg=MTLEB>,
there is availability either of those days, but we should get
confirmation before making firm plans.

When I checked into them about 18 months ago it seemed like a
suitable venue.  Meeting Room B would be a tight fit, but A is
plenty big <http://www.mtlebanonlibrary.org/meeting-rooms>.  The
only downside I found was that there isn't convenient public
transportation.

If someone wants to call, I can probably give you the name and
number of the person I spoke with (I'm out of town until Wednesday
but think I have that info with me).

> My only other comment about the schedule is picnic dates. I can not
> request a specific date before 1/4/2010 if we want to remain in
> Whitehall. Do we still like August? Saturday or Sunday?

Yes, I think August works well.  Not sure whether people would
prefer Saturday or Sunday - maybe open up a conversation on the
wplug list about that?