[wplug-board] Linode Referral Link

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sat Nov 21 01:37:42 EST 2009

Michael Semcheski wrote:
> It might be timely for me to have a referral link for Linode.
> Could anybody get one?

Here you go.  I see no reason not to share this widely - it'll
chip in a few bucks toward WPLUG's hosting expenses.

  Referrals reward you when you refer people to Linode. If someone
  signs up using your referral code, you'll receive a credit of
  $20.00, so long as the person you referred remains an active
  customer for 90 days.

  Your referral code is: 30335eb136f2c5f7fa3429dce9f15bea836f81d3

  Your referral URL is:
  http://www.linode.com/?r=30335eb136f2c5f7fa3429dce9f15bea836f81d3

  You have 1 total referrals: 1 completed ($20.00) and 0 pending