[wplug-board] Board Meeting on 21 November 2009 at 10:00am

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 00:11:34 EST 2009

Thanks, Mike. I thought I misplaced my copy. But I may have donated it to
WPLUG when I left the board a couple of years ago. :)

Do we still have the "In Brief" guide? If so, let's get that into Dave's
hands. With all due respect, the whole of RONR is a big comprehensive brick
that's too hard to swallow all at once.

-- Dave O