[wplug-board] Board Meeting on 21 November 2009 at 10:00am

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 23:58:47 EST 2009

Hello!

The WPLUG Board will meet on Saturday, 21 November  2009 at 10:00am before
the InstallFest. Please confirm if you will be attending.

Here's the draft agenda for the meeting, as posted here. You can add to this
agenda as needed, or simply tack it on at the end as New Business. But if
you know what you want to talk about, put it down here so we can give it the
attention it deserves.
http://www.wplug.org/wiki/WPLUGBoard/Meeting-20091121

* Approve minutes of last meeting
* Appoint committees
* Discuss adding rule (see bylaws Sec. 8.4 and Special Rules of Order) for
conference call meetings
* Discuss moving bank account
* Discuss accounts on the WPLUG Server
** Vances proposes that at the installfest we create accounts on the server
for Dave O and Nick and update members of the board and wheel groups as
appropriate.
* If desired, Vance will teach brief session on Robert's Rules

-- Dave O