[wplug-board] Board transition update

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sat Nov 7 14:38:58 EST 2009

I have removed Brian Seklecki and Mathieu Dube from the board mail
alias and the wplug-board mailing list.

The info alias now points to Nicholas Schembri.

I made David Kraus and David Ostroske list owners of the
wplug-members and wplug-board mailing lists, replacing Michael
Semcheski and myself.  You two will get a message each morning
listing pending messages being held for moderation.  If nothing on
the list is legitimate, you can just ignore them and they will be
auto-deleted after four days.

I have *not* done anything as far as logins on the server - I
propose that at the installfest we create accounts for Dave O and
Nick and update members of the board and wheel groups as
appropriate.