[wplug-board] WPLUG Board Transition Meeting

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sun Nov 1 01:29:50 EST 2009

DK <wplug at curlynoodle.com> wrote:
> Hello Everyone:
>
> I visited Eureka Bank this past Friday to make some deposits.  I
> inquired about updating the WPLUG checking account authorizations for
> the 2009/2010 officers.  The branch manager stated that each Board
> member needing access to the checking account must provide the
> following:
>
> - Valid driver's license or photo identification
> - Social Security Number
>
> Also, the current secretary must draft a letter to Eureka Bank stating
> that an election of the WPLUG Board has held on October 31, 2009 and
> the newly elected officers are (names).
>
> I propose that the current Board members (as deemed necessary) and
> newly elected members meet on Friday, November 6th at 5:30pm at the
> Shaler branch of Eureka Bank.  This branch is open until 6pm on
> Friday.  After taking care of the bank authorization changes, we could
> move the meeting somewhere for dinner to get everyone up to date.
>
> Map to Shaler branch:
> http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1626+Babcock+Blvd.+%E2%97%8F+Pittsburgh+,+PA+15209&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hl=en&hq=1626+Babcock+Blvd.+%E2%97%8F&hnear=Pittsburgh,+PA+15209&z=15&iwloc=A
>
> Your thoughts?
>
> Dave

We talked about this a little at lunch today.  I can make the
proposed time.  I think Nick can, also.  Dave Ostroske isn't
really available weeknights before 7:00.

Then again, I think only the new chair and treasurer really need
to be on the account.  Do we want to get together and decide that
before going to the bank?