[wplug-board] WSCC Comcast Installation

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Fri May 22 10:37:49 EDT 2009

I don't see any indication that the Board has to vote to approve these
contracts.  But according to the By Laws, I have to sign them myself,
or give DK a written, signed letter authorizing him to sign the
contracts.

Its no big deal for me to go to the WSCC tomorrow to sign them.

Jeff - is 9:00am OK?

Mike Semcheski
WPLUG Chair