[wplug-board] WSCC Comcast Installation

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Thu May 21 22:03:49 EDT 2009

Jeff,

I received word from Comcast today, the installation at the WSCC is
scheduled for Saturday, 5/23 between 8a and 12p.  I plan to be at the
center on Saturday to babysit the Comcast technician.

WPLUG has drafted a contract and volunteer waivers for our work at the
center.  Approval of the contact by the WPLUG board is pending.
Personally, I can accept the terms of the waiver.  However, we will
need a consensus from both parties.

Please let me now if it okay to proceed with the Comcast installation
on Saturday.

Thanks,
Dave Kraus