[wplug-board] Fwd: Ohio Midwest Regional Conference

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Mon May 11 09:22:01 EDT 2009

I'm pretty so-so about the APCUG (Association of Personal Computer
Users Groups).  They seem like they have an ambitious agenda for their
conference, but it seems to be geared toward novices, and its spread
over two full days.  And its nature seems to be about generally using
computers, not user's groups and how they work.  I don't want to sit
through a workshop on dual-booting my computer.

To me, I don't see our number one problem as "we don't communicate
with general user's groups enough".  All that said, if someone wants
to go representing WPLUG, more power to you.  I probably wouldn't vote
to fund someone's registration and lodging, based on what I've seen so
far.