[wplug-board] Fwd: Ohio Midwest Regional Conference

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sun May 10 18:09:09 EDT 2009

This may be worthwhile to attend - it's August 28-30, so it
doesn't conflict with any of our other events.  Newark is about
30 miles east of Columbus.  Registration is $100, with a $20
discount if you register before May 31.

I don't know anything about APCUG; will need to look into them
a bit to see what they're all about.