[wplug-board] Board meeting location (was: tech mash up)

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Mon Mar 23 16:19:28 EDT 2009

Mathieu Dube wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 04:05:09PM -0400, Michael Semcheski wrote:
> > My vote for the location next Tuesday is Kazansky's
> > (http://www.kazanskysdeli.com/)...
>
> wow! They have smoked meat sandwich just like in montreal!
>
> now if I could only find a place that makes bagels the right way here.
>
> That gets my vote too.

This works for me (so do any of the places mentioned so far).

Those of you who have items for discussion you want to bring up,
it'd be a good idea to list them on the wiki page so we don't
forget <http://www.wplug.org/wiki/WPLUGBoard/Meeting-20090331>.
(It doesn't exist yet, but if no one else creates it before I get
online tonight, I will.)