[wplug-board] Business card design

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Thu Mar 12 12:10:58 EDT 2009

I've attached mock-ups of the business card designs.  Those board
members who were at Saturday's meeting got a chance to see them
there.  Of the personalized designs on the right side, the most
popular seemed to be the "David Bowman" followed by the "Arnold J.
Rimmer."  I don't recall getting any comments on the two generic
designs on the left side, so I'd like to hear what people think
about those.