[wplug-board] Old Colo Acquired

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Thu Mar 12 10:30:50 EDT 2009

Brian A. Seklecki wrote:
> Safely in my trunk; I'll tarup /home later tonight and place it in my
> home dir on the VPS.

As I recall, there weren't many people with logins to this machine
(wplug.ece.cmu.edu).  In my mind, the main information of value is
in the wiki database, but I believe Mike made sure all that was
already copied to the new wiki.  So as far as I'm concerned, we
don't need to preserve anything on the disk.

** This message is a call to anyone who may have had valuable  **
** information on wplug.ece.cmu.edu to identify it and contact **
** Brian ASAP about getting it.  Any delay may result in your  **
** data disappearing forever.                                  **

Oh, and thanks for picking up the machine, Brian.