[wplug-board] Installfest network

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Fri Jan 23 17:33:07 EST 2009

I can save you the trouble:

I have a authorization to borrow a Cisco Catalyst 2948G-L3 48x Gig and a
Dell PowerEdge 750 with 2x 500 gig SATA300.

The PowerEdge is just configured to serve DHCP leases with special
attributes for PXE booting systems into the Fedora 10 installer.  I can
add NAT and a PCI wireless card

I can still meet you out there to test out any kinks.  Likely the WIFI
system is setup to require interactive login with your library card on to
obtain a DHCP lease in the proper VLAN.

~BAS