[wplug-board] March 7 topic

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Fri Feb 20 10:13:00 EST 2009

Mathieu Dube wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 08:43:19PM -0700, Vance Kochenderfer wrote:
> > Just to confirm, Mathieu, you are talking about OpenMoko at the
> > GUM on March 7?
>
> yes I will.

Excellent!

> If you want Ill come up with a blurb by sunday.

What you already posted is enough for me.  I'm just going to put a
brief notice in the message to wplug-members.  Mike will probably
be sending the full announcement to wplug-announce in about a
week, so he might want to have the extra detail.

Looking forward to this - I haven't been following the project and
when I went to their site it seems like there's lots of cool
activity going on.