[wplug-board] Linode renewal

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Tue Sep 30 00:56:19 EDT 2008

Vance Kochenderfer wrote:
> I have put in a support ticket (#54178) to switch us over from the
> 12-month/50% bonus disk space plan to the 24-month/15% discount
> plan as decided at the last board meeting.

} Update by tasaro
} 2008-09-29 11:40:11 PM
}
} Hi Vance -
}
} You're all set. You will be invoiced for 24 months on October 1st with
} a 15% discount. We appreciate your business. Please do not hesitate to
} open a new support ticket if you need anything in the future.
}
} Regards,
} -Tom

Dave - can you check our account with Linode to make certain that
the payment card details they have on file are current and correct?
It would be bad if the server got shut down because of a billing
snafu.  :)  Thanks.