[wplug-board] Linode renewal

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Mon Sep 29 23:09:28 EDT 2008

I have put in a support ticket (#54178) to switch us over from the
12-month/50% bonus disk space plan to the 24-month/15% discount
plan as decided at the last board meeting.

Mike, you and Dave may receive communications from Linode about
this as the info at wplug address is associated with the account and
as payment information may be needed.  If you do hear from them,
please try to keep everyone else in the loop as to what is going
on.  I will do the same.  Thanks.