[wplug-board] Membership list

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Mon Sep 22 23:46:56 EDT 2008

Hello-

We have a number of members whose terms have expired, and several
which will expire tomorrow.

Beth Lynn or Mike - are one of you planning to contact these
people and let them know that they must re-apply in order to be
members?  You can point them to the instructions at
<http://www.wplug.org/w/index.php/Membership>.

They should be made aware that under Section 3.3 of the bylaws,
they must join by September 27 to be guaranteed a vote at the
election.  Members who join between then and the election will
only be permitted to vote if unanimous consent is granted at the
meeting.

It might also be a good idea to contact people who were on Bill
Moran's old membership list and notify them as well.

Please let me know how you plan to proceed.  I can make myself
available to assist if needed.