[wplug-board] WPLUG special Board meeting Tue., Sep 16

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sun Sep 14 19:51:55 EDT 2008

A special meeting of the WPLUG Board of Directors will be held on
Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 7:00 PM at 4841 Flamingo Drive,
Whitehall Borough.

Beth Lynn has graciously volunteered her dining room table for
this meeting.  For directions, try this map:
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=4841+Flamingo+Drive,+Pittsburgh,+PA&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr>.

Subjects to be considered at the meeting are
  1. Member of the Year award
  2. Discussion forums for the upcoming election (e.g., IRC meet-
     the-candidates session, dedicated wiki page)
  3. Linode renewal/payment of server expenses
  4. Authorizing purchase of refreshments for election meeting

As discussed previously, nominees for election not on the current
board (Mathieu Dube, Bill Moran, and David Ostroske) are being
invited to the meeting to give them the opportunity to get familiar
with the workings of the board.

If anyone needs a ride, speak up and we'll see what we can work
out.  See you there.  Thanks.