[wplug-board] Sep. board meeting

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Fri Sep 12 17:42:06 EDT 2008

Beth Lynn Eicher wrote:
> We have to proceed as if Ted isn't going to be there for the
> nominations meeting tomorrow.  My husband is confirming that he can
> get into the venue before he leaves work this afternoon.

Thanks for following up on this.  Patrick is confirmed for
tomorrow.

It sounds like Tuesday, Sept. 16 is the preferred date for the
board meeting.  If you can think of any items of business we
might possibly want to address, speak up.  If a subject is not
listed in the call of the meeting, we can't vote on it.  I plan to
send out the call sometime Sunday.