[wplug-board] Sep. board meeting

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 17:24:38 EDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 10:25 AM, DK <wplug at curlynoodle.com> wrote:
>> Does Tuesday September 16 work for everybody?  The venue can be my
>> dining room given 24 hours notice.
>
> Sept 16 works for me.
>
> Has anyone been in recent contact with Ted?  Will we have access to
> the CMU room by 9:30a on Saturday for the GUM?  I cannot stay for the
> entire meeting, however I plan to attend at least the business meeting
> and I would like things to get started on time.

This is a text thread between Ted and I:
Me: "Ted.. Do you need a ride for wplug"
Ted: "Unless we get flooded out of existence I will be on the way to DC"
Me: "So you will not be at wplug tomorrow?"

No other further communication has been received.

We have to proceed as if Ted isn't going to be there for the
nominations meeting tomorrow.  My husband is confirming that he can
get into the venue before he leaves work this afternoon.