[wplug-board] Sep. board meeting

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Mon Sep 8 23:00:24 EDT 2008

Well, according to the schedule, it seems we were supposed to be
having a meeting this evening.  I apologize for not keeping on top
of this.

There currently are no more board meetings scheduled between now
and the election.  We can, however, call special meetings of the
board (section 4.5 of the bylaws) to deal with one or more
subjects which must be identified in the call of the meeting.  One
of these that is still outstanding is the selection for the member
of the year award.

Please bring up any more items that need to be addressed, and we
can call a special meeting sometime later this month to handle
them all.  Thanks.