[wplug-board] Board offices

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 18:33:26 EST 2008

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 5:47 PM, Brian A. Seklecki
<lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org> wrote:
> How do felafel's or gyro sandwiches sound for everyone?  Hummus and pita
> on the side.  Maybe lamb.
>
> I only ask because leglislation on an empty stomach sounds like a recipie
> for disaster.

I'm open to suggestions on what to order.  It would probably be best
if we could get a delivery.

I know that Dave has a wife and small child at home, and I'm sure most
of us are pretty busy.  If someone would prefer to eat with their
family, we might plan to get the food around 6:30 and start the
meeting at 7:00.