[wplug-board] Next Meeting

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 18:28:53 EST 2008

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 6:00 PM, DK <wplug at curlynoodle.com> wrote:
>> Since nobody has yet responded to my earlier message
>> <http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-board/2008-November/001415.html>,
>> I'll start the ball rolling by saying I'm interested in being
>> Secretary.  I'd accept the others, but would prefer not to repeat
>> as Chair.

I'd like to be Chair.  I'm on a few other committees (University of
Pittsburgh Senate Budget Policy Committee, Pitt Staff Association
Council, Pitt Academic Affairs Committee).  My goal, in the capacity
of the Chair, would be "to get the trains running on time."
Basically, I want the board and user meetings to be productive and
efficient.

In terms of the big picture, I want WPLUG to be able to make better
use of the volunteer capacity in our membership.  So, if people canand
are willing to help out, then lets make sure they know that their
talents can be put to good use.