[wplug-board] Board offices

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Sun Nov 30 17:47:18 EST 2008

> Director-at-Large: The Director-at-Large has no specific duties,
> so would ordinarily have the smallest workload.  He is of course
> expected to attend Board and membership meetings.  He can also
> serve as a utility player and take on tasks and roles as desired,
> so doesn't necessarily have to be bored all the time.

As was implied by my write-in-candidacy, I feel that this role suits my
position best (passive-involvement; consensus building, objectivity,
special projects, etc.)

We can discuss this more on the 9th.

How do felafel's or gyro sandwiches sound for everyone?  Hummus and pita
on the side.  Maybe lamb.

I only ask because leglislation on an empty stomach sounds like a recipie
for disaster.

~BAS