[wplug-board] Next Meeting

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sun Nov 30 17:17:27 EST 2008

Michael Semcheski wrote:

> I don't remember when our next board meeting is.  I kind of think its
> December 9, in which case we should send out an announcement.

Yes, we planned on Tuesday Dec. 9 at 7:00 at your place.  If this
is OK, I'll put together an announcement.

Since nobody has yet responded to my earlier message
<http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-board/2008-November/001415.html>,
I'll start the ball rolling by saying I'm interested in being
Secretary.  I'd accept the others, but would prefer not to repeat
as Chair.