[wplug-board] WPLUG Board meeting 10 Nov

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Mon Nov 3 20:00:43 EST 2008

The Board of Directors of the Western Pennsylvania Linux Users
Group will have its regular meeting Monday, November 10, 2008 at
7:00PM at the Panera Bread - South Park at 5243 Library Road in
Bethel Park.

I apologize; I had intended for us to reschedule the date of this
meeting until after the GUM when we met last week, but forgot to
bring it up.  Assuming no one shows up on the 10th, I will briefly
call the meeting to order and adjourn it to meet at a later date.
You can still come if you really want, but don't expect much
excitement.  :)