[wplug-board] February Board Meeting

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 10:44:35 EST 2008

On Jan 23, 2008 9:45 AM, DK <wplug at curlynoodle.com> wrote:
> I am open to re-scheduling the Feb board meeting.  I recommend meeting
> on Saturday after the installfest, or Sunday afternoon.
>
> Comments anyone?

I'm against meeting on the same day as one of the GUM's or
installfests.  The [general user | installfest | board] meetings are
all plenty long enough as it is.  I don't know if I'm the only one who
feels that way -- I'd like to hear comments on this.

Immediately after the installfest is Super Bowl Sunday.  I would like
to keep that evening open.  Maybe earlier in the day would work.
Other weekends could work.

Mike