[wplug-board] Meeting Jan 12

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 23:44:19 EST 2008

Hi All,

I have to go get some work done tomorrow, and I most likely won't be
able to make the meeting.

I just wanted to make a couple of short reports.

Vice Chair: no report.

PR Committee:
The PR Committee is looking for members interested in improving
WPLUG's public relations.

Internet Committee:
The Internet Committee moved the WPLUG wiki to the virtual server last
weekend.  And there was much rejoicing.
Currently, we need anyone with experience setting up mailman to step
up.  We will be meeting on the #wplug IRC channel on Saturday,
1/19/2008, at 11:00.  If you have some experience with mailman, or if
you don't have experience but want to help, please attend the meeting.

Sorry I can't make it.  See you all at the meeting on Monday night.

Mike