[wplug-board] Agenda Item

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Fri Dec 26 16:56:38 EST 2008

Posting this to the wplug-board list since it seems appropriate...

Michael Semcheski wrote:

> Here's one item I think is appropriate for discussion before our meeting:
>
> I think we should appoint a Chair to each committee.  The committee
> chair could call committee meetings and submit a report to the board
> on the committee's activities.
>
> As it is right now, there is a lack of direction on the committees.
>
> Any discussion on this?

This is certainly at the Board's discretion (if we don't pick a
chair, the committee is free to choose its own).

It makes sense to me as well.  Once chairs are chosen, I will ask
them for a committee report before each board/membership meeting.