[wplug-board] WPLUG Board Meeting 12/9

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Tue Dec 9 08:12:33 EST 2008

Gentlemen,

Most unfortunately I cannot attend the meeting this evening.

As I wrote before, I would like to continue to serve as Treasurer for
08/09.  However, if another person absolutely wants this position I
will accept whichever role is not claimed after tonight's meeting.

I do want to discuss moving the WPLUG checking account to another
bank, i.e. Dollar Bank.  If serving as Treasurer and if approved by
the board, I will take care of this next month.

Regarding committees, I am willing to continue participation with the
Internet, PR and ErieLug committees.

Regarding events, place me on the slate for a March or April
presentation on "VoIP & Asterisk for Small Business".  I also hope to
give a talk on a cross-platform development project utilizing Mono
running on Linux; more to come on that.

Regards,
Dave