[wplug-board] Upcoming Board Meeting

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 18:22:31 EST 2008

Hey Guys,

I would like to make sure everyone is ready for the meeting tomorrow.
Write me an email if you need directions or have any suggestions on
food.  Tentatively, I'm planning on ordering from Lucci's* Pizza...

I've got the agenda on the meeting page:

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/WPLUGBoard/Meeting-20081209

Let me know if you have any suggestions or concerns.  Otherwise, see
you tomorrow.  My house has some icicle Christmas lights on the porch
and some colored LED lights going up and down the gutter to the left
of the porch.

Mike

* This is a tentative idea.  Open to suggestions.  They're good and
they deliver, they have pizza's and subs.

http://www.campusfood.com/restaurant.asp?campusid=15&mlid=43672