[wplug-board] Agenda Items for Tuesday

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Thu Dec 4 10:32:11 EST 2008

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008, Vance Kochenderfer wrote:

> We also need to do committee appointments (even if we're just
> re-appointing the current members).

Fair enough -- lets also try to put together a 6->9 month roadmap/calendar
for the organization, including:

- Approximate GUM, Installfest, and Board meeting dates
- Existing projects assigned to committees
- Major events and deadlines (Conferences, etc.)

Also, lots of ideas get proposed at board meetings, mailing list
discussions, and GUMs.  We should come up with a medium for funneling them
(even if its just a wiki page)

Lets make sure that we can leave the meeting with the ability to send a
small announcement/report to the wplug@ list summarizing what we foresee
during that time period.

Sort of like the FreeBSD Foundation does with its quarterly reports(1)

~BAS

1. http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/status.html