[wplug-board] membership roles copied to the linode server

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Fri Aug 29 19:32:29 EDT 2008

Beth Lynn Eicher wrote:
> The files are now in the /home/board/membership directory.

Excellent!  I'll leave you and Mike to work out the mechanics of
keeping it up to date, but will note that you might want to employ
some rudimentary form of version control like saving updated
versions as separate files named wplug-members-YYYY-MM-DD.ods or
somesuch.  This way we have some history to look back at if we
need to.

Thanks.