[wplug-board] Membership form

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Wed Aug 20 09:31:11 EDT 2008

In my opinion, all fields of the membership form should be required
(less a secondary email address).  If the membership manager has
trouble contacting someone via email or by phone it might be nice to
have post as a last means of communication.   It could be useful for
mailing absentee ballots.

Also, we discussed incentives for people to become paid members.
Having the member address would enable WPLUG to send a "membership
certificate" or other swag to those members whom do not attend
meetings and events.

In short, I feel having a complete register for all members is in the
group's best interest.

Dave