[wplug-board] Adjourned meeting - Fri., August 15, 7:00PM at Beth Lynn's

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Thu Aug 14 19:03:09 EDT 2008

The regular meeting of the WPLUG board which was adjourned on
August 11, 2008 will be reconvened on Friday, August 15, 2008 at
7:00 PM at 4841 Flamingo Drive, Whitehall.

Beth Lynn has graciously volunteered her dining room table for
this meeting.  If you haven't been there before, it's just down
the road from Snyder Park where the picnic is traditionally held.

If anyone needs a ride, speak up and we'll see what we can work
out.  See you there.  Thanks.